The Rugby Autumn Internationals kick off on Saturday 3rd November and if you’re looking for a place to watch them then check out our pro tips below:
There are a whole range of different websites streaming the Rugby matches live but if you’re outside the UK then your options can be limited.
We’ve put together this guide to show you the best way to watch the most Autumn Internationals coverage anywhere in the world and also helping you staying safe online by using a VPN service.
Where to watch the Autumn Rugby Internationals
The Autumn Internationals 2018 are being shown over a range of TV stations in the UK. Each team is being shown on a different channel.
Unfortunately, England is the only team being shown on Sky Sports so if you’re wanting to watch England then you’ll need to have access to Sky Sports and of course have a subscription.
If you do not have access to Sky or find them a bit expensive then we would suggest heading over to NOW TV and checking out their Sky Sports Month pass. This is great as you can cancel at anytime and they often have some great deals on.
The teams are being shown on the following UK channels:
- England – Sky Sports & NOW TV
- Scotland – BBC iPlayer
- Wales – BBC iPlayer
- Ireland – Channel 4
If you’re in the UK then you can simply head over to one of the online streaming services mentioned above and watch the match live.
If you’re outside the UK and you try to watch the Rugby Autumn Internationals then you’ll be blocked from the UK services and have to use a local service, that is if they are showing the games.
To avoid this block and watch in any country you’ll need to get a VPN app such as Express VPN. A VPN allows you to disguise your internet connection’s location so you look like you’re in another country and also adds extra layers of security. You can check out our guide on staying safe online here.
Autumn Internationals Schedule
All times given are GMT/UTC. You can use a site such as The Greenwich Meantime Converter to work out the correct time in to watch wherever you are.
Saturday November 3
- Japan vs New Zealand, 5:45am, Not showing in UK
- Wales vs Scotland, 2:45pm, BBC iPlayer
- England vs South Africa, 3pm, Sky Sports & NOW TV
- Ireland vs Italy, 8pm, Premiere Sports
Saturday November 10
- Italy vs Georgia, 2pm, Premiere Sports
- Scotland vs Fiji, 2:30pm, BBC iPlayer
- England vs New Zealand, 3pm, Sky Sports & NOW TV
- Wales vs Australia, 5:20pm, BBC iPlayer
- Ireland vs Argentina, 6:30pm, All 4
- France vs South Africa, 7:45pm, Premiere Sports
Saturday November 17
- Italy vs Australia, 2pm, Premiere Sports
- Wales vs Tonga, 2:30pm, BBC iPlayer
- England vs Japan, 3pm, Sky Sports & NOW TV
- Scotland vs South Africa, 5:20pm, BBC iPlayer
- Ireland vs New Zealand, 7pm, All 4
- France vs Argentina, 7:45pm, TBC
Saturday November 24
- Italy vs New Zealand, 2pm, Premiere Sports
- Scotland vs Argentina, 2:30pm, BBC iPlayer
- England vs Australia, 3pm, Sky Sports & NOW TV
- Wales vs South Africa, 5:20pm, BBC iPlayer
- Ireland vs USA, 6:30pm, All 4
- France vs Fiji, 7:45pm, Premiere Sports
Saturday December 1
- Barbarians vs Argentina, 2:30pm, BBC iPlayer
Autumn Internationals Final Thoughts
Let us know your thoughts in the comments and remember to check with local copyright laws to make sure you are breaking no rules when streaming abroad.